When you have to deal with difficult Family Law issues, you need an attorney by your side who tells you the truth and someone who listens and helps you understand the legal processes you must go through. At the Law Firm of Jeremy S. Willis, clients get straight factual information, compassionate understanding and the excellent legal knowledge and skills needed to reach their goals.
Texas Family Law Attorney
Attorney Jeremy S. Willis provides clients with complete legal services in the area of Family Law. The scope of this area of law practice is quite broad, and includes a variety of relationship issues, including:
- Pre-nuptial & Relationship Agreements – Important precursors to Marriage, these documents must be valid to be effective and withstand challenges.
- Divorce/Separation – When parting offers the best solution, we help clients deal with difficult matters that will affect their future and that of minor children.
- Child Custody & Support – We help couples reach agreement about these important issues, and when there are problems, we are at your service with regard to enforcement and modifications.
- Spousal Support – This can be a contentious area for couples to resolve; we work with both parties to find creative solutions.
- Property Division – We know how to determine fair equity, find hidden assets and help with asset transactions.
- Adoptions – This positive addition to a family must also be legally effective.
- Visitation & Rights – Fairness with protection is our goal, always keeping the best interests of minor children a priority.
- Paternity – Testing, challenges and enforcement issues.
- Modifications – Time and circumstances often require agreement modifications to be enacted.
As an experienced practitioner of family law, Mr. Willis knows that no two cases or clients are exactly alike. That is why it is so important that clients receive legal counsel that is specifically tailored to their unique needs. Mr. Willis provides personalized legal counsel for each of his clients. He will take the time to answer your questions and make sure you understand your rights and available options. He knows that the agreements reached in any family law matter can affect your family for years to come. That is why our firm is dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best resolution possible.
Bring your Family Law concerns to the Law Firm of Jeremy S. Willis, in Nacogdoches, TX. Call us now, at (936) 569-7944.